Sweatcoin is a London-based and well-funded scale-up with a team of 100 and the mission to make the world more physically active. Our iOS and Android apps have more than 67MM installs, 10M+ active users, more than 300 commercial partners and confirmed by the independent academic research ability to make our users up to 20% more active.
If you are interested in solving complex problems, then we are looking forward to seeing you be a part of our team! Now we have 160K requests per minute, half are writing, our database is growing by 1% per day, 5 million users a day send 15 million records, about 50 million requests to the database! In addition, you will work on the development of the new features for the project, work on improving internal algorithms, optimization/scaling of the service, protection against fraud and security, analytics, a / b testing and API projects.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of commercial Rails development experience;
- Experience working on high-loaded projects;
- Experience in HTTP API design;
- Ability to find a compromise between perfect code and fast development;
- Love to release your work into production;
- Willingness and ability to test your code for integration;
- Perfectly deal with Git, not to be afraid of rebasing, do code reviews and pull requests.
- English language not lower than Intermediate
- Remote & Flexible working hours.
- Apple devices for work
- Salary fixed in GBP or EUR!
- Participation in the world-class conferences and Individual learning & development program
- Stock options after 12 months of employment
- Team buildings abroad in exciting locations
- Work remotely from our offices in Moscow and Lisbon (relocation if needed)
Please send us your recent work, GitHub projects that you're proud of, or open source contributions.